Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday is usually not a fun-day.

 Normally, Monday would be the bane of my existence.  I mean, let's face it - back to work, the Phillies lost last night (even though the Giants did win, I'm still bummed about the Phils), it's chilly and damp today (yet sunny, so there's a plus!) and I have a headache. 

But I signed onto the baby boards today to find out that BabyLegs was having a sale that ends TODAY and there was a code for 75% off $75 dollars' worth of merchandise... and I went nuts.  Absolutely, positively overboard and insane with buying cute little leggings and stockings and oh my word Aria is going to hate me and I don't care

Just to, you know, remind you why this is so exciting, let's evaluate how cute it is to see chubby legs jazzed up in adorable little baby leggings:




You get the point.  They're adorable. 

So, there's that.

Also, I had an amazing weekend.  Saturday I ended up taking an improptu venture to visit Momma and we spent hours upon hours just enjoying one another's company.  We window-shopped at the outlets, had lunch together and did one of my favorite fall activities: apple picking!  Also, an added plus was that I got pumpkins at the orchard (and picked them myself as well) so I was doubly excited to haul home 15 pounds of apples and 18 pounds of pumpkins.  Chris was relieved he didn't have to accompany me, since I'm like a child when I get to the orchard (memories of childhood, come on, it's fun!) and he doesn't get the concept of paying to pick produce when people get paid to pick it.  He doesn't care that I get to take it home and that's what I'm really paying for, he thinks it's rubbish.  Or he says so, I think mostly to drive me nuts.

Regardless, I went.  I picked.  And I had a blast.



All in all, wonderful weekend but I am exhausted.  And I now need to focus on getting myself done and accomplished for the day, so I can feel as though I've been majorly productive.

Here's to one more week - and to fall festivities in abundance! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment